Instructions for Guest-Bloggers
SIMPLIFIED INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATING YOUR GUEST BLOG
- Go to the Blog web site (http://www.homedecoratingfairygodmother.com) and read several of the blogs that have already been published to get an idea of how your blog can be structured like the others. This should make it easier to visualize and then write your own!
- Go to the top of your screen and type in “Google keyword planner”. When you click on that it will open to “Google AdWords:Key Planner”. Then create your FREE account so you can access the key words related to your business or to your area of expertise.
- Create a title for your blog that includes the word “home” which will help Google find your blog more easily. Check the titles other bloggers have used if you need ideas on how to relate your subject to “home.”
- Your first paragraph should begin “My name is----I work as or I am interested in……. What I like about what I do is………” with the blanks filled in with your personal information. This too will make it easier for Google to find your blog since all first paragraphs on the site will be related.
- Write your blog which should be between 500 and 700 words. Repeat the key word you chose from the Google keyword list in your text as often as you can, up to nine times
- Add your contact information, your web site address and a key phrase about your area of expertise.
- Email your completed blog to Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org. Barbara will read your blog for content, check grammar and structure, and then contact you for approval of her corrections or asking for additional content. Her fee of $20 is only applied to blogs needing extensive help – Google honors blogs that are well written by placing them near the top of their listings.
These seven steps will guide you to getting aboard this Guest Blogger endeavor and earning Google Search Engine Optimization that will benefit your own business and personal goals!