Is The Magical Interior Design Guide the Right Book for You?
A Decorating Guide that Fills Your Needs Can Make an Important Difference
Because your needs and life experiences are uniquely your own, it’s important to find
a decorating guide that empowers you to create a more comfortable, welcoming, uniquely personal home.
Answering these questions will help you determine if this is the right book for you.
- Do you feel completely comfortable with the colors you have chosen for your rooms?
- Do you know how to create a sense of flow and connection throughout your home?
- Do you feel confident about making decorating decisions that will stand the test of time?
- Do you know how to arrange your furniture to encourage conversation?
- Do you know the basic guidelines that can make decorating seem easier and more enjoyable?
- Do you feel confident and excited about choosing new furniture?
- Do you know which kinds of lighting will make your rooms more useful?
- Do you know the best way to incorporate the things you already have?
- Are your decorating choices respectful of your budget?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to more than half of these questions, you may not need The Magical Interior Design Guide. If you have answered “No” to more than half of them, you may be similar to most of my decorating clients.
While my clients have vastly different budgets and often come from very different walks of life, they generally have several things in common. Although they have basically good taste and know what they like when they see it, they are confused by the multitude of colors, styles and decorative items from which to choose. Many of them feel overwhelmed at the thought of decorating ... and almost all of them want their home to more than just beautiful and functional. They want it to be uniquely their own and go give them a feeling of accomplishment and pride.
These is why The Magical Interior Design Guide, may be the right book for you.
- It can give you confidence and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- It can help youto think out-of-the-box and expand your sense of what is possible.
- Its step-by-step process gives you bite-sized bits of information that are easy to understand
- It can help you and your family members create bridges between your decorating differences.
- It teaches you the basic principles of design so you can make more informed decorating choices.
- It offers you an entirely new way of thinking about your home and make your decorating more fun.
Gail Van Kleeck, is the Home Decorating Fairy Godmother. She combines her years of design experience with a passion for making a difference.
Since she believes that caring for our homes is an important part of caring for ourselves, each of her twenty-decorating-steps is combined with her thoughts and observations. You’ll be amazed at how the balance between her practical design information and affirming personal insights will draw you in and how they will encourage you to think differently about both your home and the life you live within it.